This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing energy brokers in the UK.
Vacancy for: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £18k - £25k Basic Negotiable On Experience + £35k Uncapped OTE
The role of Sales Account Manager will focus upon the provision of exemplary client and account management as follows:
- Tendering commercial utilities, liaising with clients to ensure all tender records are accurate, the contracting needs of the client and terms and conditions that need to be negotiated on their behalf with suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate on behalf of the client contractual requirements and terms that are essential for the supplier to win the tenders given to them.
- Full analysis and reporting of tender results to clients to show current and future values of contracts, with clear and concise recommendations being made to the client.
- Provision of an after tender service, ensuring all contracts have been successfully confirmed and removing any supply objections that may be raised.
- Handling of general client queries about their utilities, providing relevant recommendations and working on their behalf to solve supplier issues.
- Overall portfolio management through accurate administration.
- Building of relationship with existing and new energy suppliers to maximise potential service and prices received from the market.
In order to apply for the role of Account Manager, candidates must be able to demonstrate significant commercial experience and a proven track record of client relationship management. The ability to develop strong client and supplier relationships through business continuity and effective communication is essential.
You must have previous experience in working within the utility sector and show a strong sales background, both closing new business and maintaining existing client base.
You must have well developed IT competencies; in particular Excel and Outlook and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good administration skills and ability to work to a high standard of accuracy whilst achieving set deadlines.
As an Account Manager, you must have the ability to cope with multiple priorities and be adept at providing accurate analysis with concise recommendations through consultation and your own initiative.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to apply for the role of Account Manager, please forward your cv for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross on 01943 882 180
Head Office: EATON HOUSE, STATION ROAD, LEEDS, LS20 8XB Company Registration: 4704157 Vat Registration: 817013852